QuickBooks Core Training Interactive Tutorial
Frustrated trying to learn QuickBooks on your own? Tired of spinning your wheels and wasting time? Learn to use QuickBooks® like an expert in a few hours*
Learn fast, so you can get back to building your business. Learn the tips and shortcuts that will save you time every day! Check out this Demo from the actual program. QuickBooks Now! is completely interactive. With my tutorials, you watch, listen and use QuickBooks all at once. So you can cut your learning time almost in half. QuickBooks Now! Level 1 has over 4 hours of recorded training, which I estimate is equivalent to up to 8 hours of classroom or one-on-one training*. And you don’t even need to have the QuickBooks Program on your computer.
Learn all the basics + expert-level tips and tricks
- Get up and Running right with the Easy Step Interview
- Customize your Navigation, Menus and Screens
- Your questions answered about the Chart of Accounts
- The brilliance of Items and how they handle your accounting “behind the scenes”
- Easily and accurately track your income in the Customer Center
- Simplify your outflow in the Vendor Center
- Take control of your Banking and Credit Card accounts
- Truly understand your Reports -where the data comes from and how to use it to make better business decisions
* Results, skill level and learning time vary from person to person
QuickBooks for Contractors Video Training
Are you afraid you may lose your shirt on your next job? Job-costing in QuickBooks can help you get a handle on the financial side of your business. Learn QuickBooks for Contractors and job-costing in this 2-part Training Class
- You will learn about the Chart of Accounts for Contractors.
- We will review the most important aspect of setting up your QuickBooks for job-costing: Your Item list.
- I’ll teach you about managing your customers and jobs.
- You’ll learn how to create Estimates, handle Change Orders, and review customer billing options, including how to use group items to conceal estimate details on invoices.
- We’ll review the best way to post your costs – including how to assign stock material to jobs and how to handle cash transactions.
- You’ll learn how to set up Payroll for job-costing, including time-tracking and worker’s comp.
- How to handle customer deposits, WIP and retention.
- A review of job-costing and financial reports and how to use them to make better decisions about your business, or help your clients make better decisions about their business.
“The Quickbooks for Contractors Training was really helpful! Actually, it was more helpful than I expected! The material was presented clearly, in an easy to understand format. The pace was comfortable, did not feel like the material was rushed … I appreciated the time for questions and answers. You shared many extremely helpful tips throughout the course … I learned a lot ( even in the parts that I thought I knew well)! Thank you so much for presenting so much valuable information at such an affordable price.”
—Jody Brown, Napa, CA
As a special BONUS #1 – I am including my 21 QuickBooks Tips and Tricks E-book – a $29 value AND for bookkeepers – my Brilliant Bookkeeper E-Book – a value of $49
BONUS#2 - I’m including my QuickBooks for Contractors Exercise Workbooks – step by step instructions with screen shots that will help you practice what we learned!
Note: This training is a video recording of my live QuickBooks for Contractors Advanced training class and is not interactive like my Core Training Tutorial.
Be sure to check out my Contractors Resource Page – full of tips, tutorials and resources just for you!
QuickBooks for Contractors Advanced Training Only $157!
QuickBooks for Contractors Advanced Training + Core Training Only $197!
Schedule Remote Coaching Session With Penny Lane
Are you ready for the amazing QuickBooks you have heard about?
Do you wish you had someone to answer your questions and help you solve the problems you have in QuickBooks that drive you crazy?
I now offer hourly one-on-one QuickBooks® training and consulting via remote screen sharing or in person* to business owners, their employees and bookkeepers. You can purchase one hour of training for $95.00 or two hours of training for $190.00. Additional training can be scheduled as well, simply contact me and we can make training arrangements. I’ve been a certified QuickBooks Pro-Advisor since 2006, have taken advanced live training with Intuit™ and The Sleeter Group, and have trained hundreds of people how to get the most out of QuickBooks.
“Penny is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and tech savvy. I wish I had found her sooner.” – Dan Serini – CBS Electric, Santa Rosa, CA
“After years of frustration using QB Premier for Contractors I finally found someone who could answer my questions, clean up some of the messes I’d made and explain things in a way I could relate to! After just one session Penny had me well in my way to resolving mysterious issues I’d had for years regarding my chart of accounts and my items list. Best of all she’s quick to respond out of session if you hit a stumbling block or just have a quick question! If you’re frustrated like I was and know that you are not utilizing the full power of QB’s, It’s money well spent to have Penny show you the way!” – Ken Edmunds Delta Coast Construction Inc.
“I learned more and had errors pointed out in the first 30 min of my meeting w Penny then in 25 years of using Quickbooks and hiring “professional” bookkeepers. Extremely knowledgeable and comprehensive approach. Penny was charming and a delight to work with. I excited again to clean up my bookkeeping!” - Michael Twing, Twing, Inc
Schedule One on One Training Only $95 per hr
One on one training is the most efficient and effective way to get QuickBooks working for you. I have extensive experience working with Product/Inventory Businesses, Building Contractors, Property Management, Professionals and Non-Profit Organizations. Read more about my background and qualifications here… In many cases, I am able to cut bookkeeping time in half and resolve serious issues in a very short time. No matter how complicated your QuickBooks issues are, I can help.
Books & E-Books
The Brilliant Bookkeeper Book – $49
Includes Instant E-Book Download
- Get paid a lot more for your time!
- Work where and when you want to!
- Have more time for yourself, your family and friends!
21 QuickBooks Tips and Tricks E-Book – $29
- Learn to find transactions, customers and vendors – fast!
- The most efficient way to enter transactions!
- Create short-cuts, custom forms and reports Avoid common and embarrassing mistakes!
Here’s what a few of my clients have to say
“Penny is the best! She makes what seems impossibly complicated, possible and simple, with such a good nature that I looked forward to every step. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her training!!!
—Stephanie Jones, Goldthread Herbal Apothecary, Florence, MA
“If you are looking for a way to learn the ins and outs of QuickBooks, this program is perfect. Penny Lane gives you personal lessons, at your own pace, in a way that you can understand. Definitely something that you need if you are new to QuickBooks, or need to brush up your skills. You will learn the basics, plus a lot of really great, time-saving tips!”
—Wendy Johnson, Hebron, MD